Tour operator Parkway Tours of Bristol invite you to join them on an overnight familiarisation trip that ties in with the show!
Friday 30th January
We’ll visit the York Air Museum with overnight accommodation in twin rooms (DB&B) at the Best Western Burn Hall Hotel.
- 6.50am – Pick up in Yate, Chipping Sodbury, Frampton Cottrell
- 7.00am – Pick up in Winterbourne
- 7.10am – Pick up in Stoke Gifford (parking available)
- 7.30am – Leave Bristol (Parkway Tours have the use of a free secure car park)
- 9.30am – Scheduled stop at Derby (45 mins)
- 12.30pm – Arrive York Air Museum
- 4.00pm – Depart for Hotel (Best Western, Burn Hall Hotel)
- 4.40pm – Arrive at the Best Western Burn Hall Hotel
- 6.00pm – Dinner
Saturday 31st January
After breakfast we’ll depart for the main event at the National Railway Museum in York before heading back to Bristol in the evening.
- 7.30am – Breakfast starts serving
- 9.00am – Depart for National Railway Museum
- 10.00am – Attend Tourism & Events Showcase
- 3.00pm – Depart York for journey back to Bristol
- 8.00pm – Arrive in Bristol
The cost is £98.00 pp with a single supplement of £10.00.