Sponsorship of the Group Travel Awards provides a unique opportunity to create a strong association with excellence in the group travel industry.
Awards sponsorship includes:
- A table of 10 at the gala presentation evening
- Corporate profiling that puts your brand and values in the spotlight with logos and profiles, through to a high profile branding at the awards ceremony and supporting market literature; in print, online and via e-communications
- A starring role at the ceremony by presenting your award in front of 400 group travel professionals
- Photo opportunity with your category winner and awards host, Dan Lobb
- Post-event coverage in The Group Travel Awards Review supplement, which will be published with the June/July issue of GTO magazine
- Exposure on-line at www.grouptravelawards.com and across our social media channels via Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook
Sponsorship of The Group Travel Awards is an opportunity to invest and celebrate in group travel excellence!
Our 2016 sponsors included: Airedale Tours, Brightwater Holidays, City Cruises, Daish’s Holidays, Discover Animals, Discover Britain’s Delightful Towns, Disneyland Paris, Edwards Coaches, English National Opera, Eurotunnel Le Shuttle, Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines, GO Travel Passport Club, GO Travel Show, GO Travel Show North, Group line, Groups Direct, Group Travel Business Forum, Hastings Print Company, HotelPlanner, Imhoff-Schokoladenmuseum, InterChoice Holidays, IOW Tours, Jet2 Holidays, Mamma Mia!, Planet Hollywood, Rainforest Cafe, Ripley’s Believe It or Not! London, The South West Group Travel Show, The View from The Shard, Tiqets and West Midland Safari & Leisure Park.
To discuss the various sponsorship and promotional opportunities available for next year’s Group Travel Awards 2017 on Friday 2nd June at Park Plaza Riverbank Hotel, London, please contact:
Sarah Jeffery Telephone: 01424 572 088 E-mail: Please use the contact form