Celebrating the very best suppliers to the group travel industry.
Friday 1st June - The Park Plaza Riverbank Hotel, London
Voting is now closed
Wow, thank you to everyone who has taken the time to vote for the 2018 Group Travel Awards. Each and every one of you have contributed to make this the most popular voting campaign we’ve ever organised.
Now if you excuse us, we’re off to begin the process of counting all your votes, but until then please make sure to keep regularly checking this site for updates as we announce the list of finalists.
Whilst you’re waiting why not book your place?
Why your VOTE is important
There are many outstanding tourism suppliers who work hard to ensure they offer groups the best service and experience that they can. The Group Travel Awards, established over 21 years ago, provide you with a way to recognise and recommend the suppliers that have excelled for your group.
What your VOTE means
Travel trade suppliers are very grateful to receive your vote as it is a testimony to the services they create and the work they do to make sure they offer groups a great experience.
What happens next?
After we have counted all the votes we will release a list of finalists – and these are the suppliers with the most votes in each category. This year, for the very first time, we will also publish on-line a list of every supplier nominated by readers. It will reveal the diversity of suppliers in many categories that truly do specialise in welcoming groups.
‘That your readers consider us to be delivering a high standard of service and a day out that their members enjoy above others is praise indeed.’
‘Stunned! That’s how we felt on the night – it is the staff who are the real gems – they go out of their way to make guests’ holidays a very personal experience. The award means so much to them.’
‘It is so rewarding to see that the work that goes into welcoming group visits is appreciated and enjoyed by so many.’
- Best UK Destination For Groups
- Best Event for Groups
- Best Canal or Riverboat Operator for Groups
- Best Sea Crossing Operator for Groups
- Best Ocean Cruise Line Operator for Groups
- Best Coach Operator for Groups – Large Fleet and Small Fleet
- Best Airline for Groups
- Best Rail Operator for Groups
- Best Group Dining Experience
- Best Company or Venue offering Guided Tours
- Best Information Product for Groups
- Best West End Production
- Best Group Ticketing Agency
- Most Group-Friendly Hotel Chain or Group
- Best Individual Hotel for Groups
- Best Holiday Park for Groups
- Best University Accommodation for Groups
- Best Group Tour Operator
- Best European Attraction for Groups
- Best European Destination for Groups
- Best Animal or Sea Life Attraction for Groups
- Best Historic House and/or Garden for Groups
- Best Family Day Out
- Best Attraction for Group Visits – Outside London
- Best Attraction for Group Visits – Greater London
Benefits of sponsoring include free places at the gala presentation evening, photo opportunities with the celebrity host and the winner of your chosen category, exposure at the event through a prominent PowerPoint presentation, signage and also editorial coverage in the Review of the Awards published with the June/July issue of GTO magazine.